DAY 21,
….So I am again looking on the decision and consequences of not writing…..and its starts, were I found myself ,when I was about to write ,that I don't have a good points to write or not having realizations…..,not having good subjects…and so on ….even thou I experience so many emotions ,so many movements in energy …..but at night(…this is when I write mostly ,I found me that I have no idea ,what to write….) and is so easy, to believe your mind and thoughts ,because this is what i have been doing all my life…..,and is ironic and no common sense in this ….Why continue something ,if really only create consequences …WHY??
……and can be many answers …,but mostly it is only self justification and self sabotage behavior , so with this …..with writing again ,I would like to take self responsibility ….:
1.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to excuse myself of not writing every day…for not sticking with the decision of writing ,and instead creating many excuses why I am not doing this tonight ,but promising myself doing this next day.
2.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself ,with not writing every day ,postponing the writing ,to not seeing the value of this ,for not seeing that this is crucial ,that this is only one chance and first point to see and realize Me for the first time in my life.
3.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to not have enough discipline to stick with the decision of writing ,for not keeping the promise for Me and for others to see and maybe supporting Me and others ,because of the points in writing.
4.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself ,to not writing even thou this is the tools ,which everybody can use it ,it does not require difficult preparation ,…just sit ,be with yourself ,be with breath and write .
5. I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself ,
taking for granted the tools,the gift of being here and having chance to change myself .
6.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to not being self honest with me ,to go for easy excuses of the mind,and fallowing the mind ,mind which is only program ,to putting the mind game first ,instead of being here with breath ,with physicality.
7.I commit myself to remember ,when next time I want to postpone the writing ,that this is unacceptable ,because this is only one time opportunity for Me to change.
8.I commit myself to write every day ,even when is not that interesting subject from my perspective .
9.I commit myself to breath ,to write ,to really see how important is writings in process of changing Me.
thank You!!
No comments:
Post a Comment